Yipee!!! So I got my first Christmas present, my first blog award. And I am so grateful to everyone who has taken out time to read, like and even drop comments on my posts. I really do appreciate it. I am extremely grateful to Melissa Johnson for nominating me for the ‘Liebster Award’.
Please check out her blog InspireMeMom for some great inspirational posts.
“For the ones who don’t know, ‘Liebster’ is a German word which means ‘dearest/nicest’.”
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO MELISSA’S QUESTIONS.
- What inspired your blog name/title? My journey into motherhood inspired my blog name. It came to me as I thought about the role and influence of a mother in the life of her child/children.
- How long have you been writing? I have been writing as far back as my teenage years, in my diaries and notebooks and recently on my blog.
- What is the reason you write or blog? I write to inspire mothers to find purpose in their motherhood journey.
- Where is your hometown and what is special about it? I am from Delta State in Nigeria, but was born and raised in Lagos State. Delta State is one of Nigeria’s oil and Agricultural producing state. We also have a diverse culture too.
- Does real life experience inspire your writing or do you use imagination/fiction? I think real life experiences inspire my writing more. I enjoy watching people and learning from their stories. I also learn a lot from conversations.
- What is your favorite type of music? Gospel and R’n’B
- Do you like any other creative hobbies like art, music or sports? I do a little bit of craft. I make beaded jewelry in my spare time.
- If you are blogging for business or trying to grow an audience what has been the best and the worst advice? I am currently trying to grow an audience so the best advice has been to keep writing, while the worst advice would be, ‘forget it, this won’t put money in your pocket.’
- Do you contribute writing on other sites/platforms or only focus on your blog? Not yet, but I will love to contribute on other sites and platforms.
- What is the ultimate goal of your writing or blog? Is it just a hobby or are you working towards making a niche in the blogging community? My goal is to inspire mothers to find purpose in their motherhood journey through faith, love and courage.
I am excited to nominate:
- Little fears
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES.
- What or Who inspired you to start blogging/writing?
- What is the core message of your blog/writing?
- What is the most inspiring book you have ever read?
- What does family mean to you?
- What do you appreciate most about your mother?
- Where do you get inspiration for your writing?
- Which of this flows better when writing? Pen and paper or your computer.
- Who or what has inspired you most this year?
- What do you do when you experience writer’s block?
- Who has inspired you most in your writing journey?
Thank you once again for always stopping by.