“I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.” Ps. 9:1
Giving God thanks in the midst of a difficult situation shows hope, trust and courage in someone or something greater.
It is always so easy to be thankful for a job promotion, financial increase and a bigger pay check, but the true test of thanksgiving lies in your ability to still stay thankful in the deepest valleys and during the raging storms of life.
And as a mother who will walk through different seasons of life in your motherhood journey. Staying thankful is one way to keep hope alive as you walk this path of motherhood.
The Psalmist said, ‘I will give thanks to you, Lord, with my whole heart’. Not a part of my heart, not when I am happy alone, not when things go well, but he was saying that irrespective of the circumstances, I will still give thanks to you Lord.
Being thankful is a choice you make as a mother. It is what you choose to do amidst all the noise and challenges around you.
And as you go through each day, you can be in a constant state of gratitude, appreciating God for the gift of life and a new day. You become thankful for every little blessing that comes your way.
So how can you thank God in your everyday life. How can you appreciate God’s presence and goodness in your life.
Here Are 7 Quick Tips On How To Thank God in Your Everyday Life
1. Say three(3) things that you are thankful to God for before stepping out of bed in the morning.
2. Get a gratitude journal and write out those things you are thankful for. ( Daily, weekly or monthly)
3. Thank God for the little blessings that come your way.
4. Thank God for major blessings in your life.
5. Thank God even when the prayers seem unanswered.
6. Thank God for laughter, peace and joy in your home.
7. End your day with thanksgiving to God for provision, protection and preservation.
Did you find any of these tips useful? Feel free to share with us in the comments.