Do you have a list of empowering affirmations you speak as a mother?
” Speak your mantra, phrases that give you comfort in difficult moments.” Unknown
Some mothers have a list of uplifting affirmations they speak in their low and dark seasons. It is true that mothers are known to be strong and adaptable beings. Some of them have gone through some really tough times in their lives. Yet, in the midst of all they still never loose their true essence.
But, one of the ways mothers have been able to keep their sanity intact in the midst of chaos is by speaking positive words to themselves every single day. You may have heard or even seen a mother murmur words quietly to herself, especially in her low moments.
Did you know that words are a powerful tool for empowerment, encouragement and support?
Yes, words especially the right kind of words, when spoken to one’s self as a mother can uplift your soul and help build your self- esteem.
You may call them just words, but I call them affirmations.
What is an Affirmation?
An affirmation according to the dictionary is a positive assertion. I also like to say it is a declaration that something is true. We declare with our mouths what we believe is true. The good thing about biblical affirmations is that what we are declaring is anchored on the truth of God’s word.
“An Affirmation is a declaration that something is true.”
And what you may not know is that great things happen inside you when you commit to saying positive and empowering words to yourself as a mother every single day. As a matter of truth, you will eventually become those words that you are saying to yourself. And you will also become the kind of mother that you have been saying that you are.
Do you have personal affirmations you speak as a mother?
What if you had a list of 37 empowering affirmations to speak every single day.
I have compiled a great list of 37 empowering affirmations that you as a mother can start saying to yourself every single day.
You can speak them first thing in the morning when you wake up or just when you are about to go to bed at night.
5 Quick Tips to Help You Kickstart Your Affirmations Journey.
Make a personal commitment.
Choose a convenient time.
Get an accountability partner.
Never give up.
Remember that your words can build or break you. You can start your day today by saying these empowering words to build you up mentally and lift your soul on this motherhood journey.
37 Empowering Affirmations For Every Mother.
Download your free printable copy of affirmations. Click here.
1. I have been equipped for this motherhood role.
2. I am enough and all that my children need.
3. I am the best mother for my children.
4. I am an important part of my children’s life.
5. I am an intentional mother.
6. I am my children’s life long teacher.
7. I am more than just a mother to my children.
8. I am a positive role model for my children.
9. I am an inspiration to my children.
10. I am a blessing to my children.
11. I am a positive influence in the lives of my children.
12. I am sowing seeds of love, grace, faith, hope and greatness in the lives of my children.
13. I have what it takes to raise godly children.
14. I am well able to fulfill my ministry as a mother.
15. I am not in competition with other mothers.
16. I am learning to be a better mother everyday.
17. I am stronger than I seem.
18. I am braver than I think.
19. I am bolder than I believe.
20. I am caring and compassionate.
21. I am wise and discerning.
22. I am loving and lovable.
23. I am kind and respectful.
24. I am calm and peaceful.
25. I am smart and intelligent.
26. I am creative and talented.
27. I am empowered and productive.
28. I am fruitful and blessed.
29. I am strong and healthy.
30. I am focused and disciplined.
31. I am valued and loved.
32. I am favored and prosperous.
33. I am beautiful and have a large heart.
34. I am a happy mother.
35. I am making great memories with my children every single day.
36. I am grateful for the ability to nurture and shape lives.
37. I grateful that God made me a mother.
Will you get started on your affirmations journey today?
You can also use your this affirmations list as your Phone’s Wall Paper. Download here NOW.