What does family mean to you?
What investments are you making in the life of your children?
What kind of memories are you making?
What values are you teaching?
What will your legacy be?
Read Princess Diana’s thoughts on motherhood:
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.”
- “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.”
- “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children.”
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
- “I want my boys to have an understanding of people’s emotions, their insecurities, people’s distress and their hopes and dreams.”
- “I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties”
- “Don’t call me an icon. I’m just a mother trying to help.